Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daniel Radcliffe :)

The Cripple of Inishmaan:
Set on the remote island of Inishmaan off the west coast of Ireland, word arrives that a Hollywood film is being made on the neighboring island of Inishmore. The one person who wants to be in the film more than anybody is young Cripple Billy, if only to break away from the bitter tedium of his daily life. Martin McDonagh’s comic masterpiece examines an ordinary coming of age in extraordinary circumstances and confirms his position as one of the most original Irish voices to emerge in the second half of the twentieth century.

This play will be showing while I'm in London. Guess who is playing Billy?

............
............
............

DANIEL RADCLIFFE!


I am going to this play. I hope. There are several plays/musicals I'd like to see and going to the half off ticket booth can only get you so far.

This play, though, I have to go to. If only for the stage door. Now, I've been to Broadway shows and I've heard it's the same in London, but after a play on Broadway, all of the actors come out the stage door and sign autographs and take pictures.

Like I said, I've heard it's the same in London. In "Our Boys," Matthew Lewis and Arthur Darvill signed autographs.

The play I want to see is going to be at the Noel Coward Theatre.


It's beautiful!! Noel Coward actually wrote Blithe Spirit which is playing at the local theatre downtown starting soon. What a coincidence!! I think that's a sign that I HAVE to go see The Cripple of Inishmaan.

I also keep getting confused by the euro. I see "stall seating £79" and I think "Woah! Only $80 for floor seating? I'm in!" But them I remember I have to double the price and I really don't think I want to pay $150 for floor seating.

Soon, I'll be getting confused by dollar signs though. I have a meeting in a few weeks for the trip that I'm really excited for and I keep seeing things online that make me want to be there now.

2 comments:

  1. You should order your tickets here
    http://www.delfontmackintosh.co.uk/Tickets/TCOI/TCOI.asp

    The price is okay, I've got front row tickets for July 2nd :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know exactly what night I'm going, so I can't. I'll end up doing standing room or nosebleed.

      Delete